Geraldton, Western Australia Climate & Temperature
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia is at 28°48'S, 114°41'E, 30 m (99 ft). See map.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Geraldton, Western Australia is situated in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.7 degrees Celsius (67.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 475.4 mm (18.7 inches) which is equivalent to 475.4 Litres/m² (11.66 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Geraldton, Western Australia you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Bermuda, Bermuda.
Geraldton, Western Australia Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Geraldton, Western Australia Climate Graph in Metric Units
Geraldton, Western Australia Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1430.5 kms (888.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1766.7 kms (1097.8 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1018.2 kms (632.7 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 985.7 kms (612.5 miles) NNE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 795.5 kms (494.3 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1872.1 kms (1163.3 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1989.7 kms (1236.4 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1411.2 kms (877 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) ENE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 598.1 kms (371.6 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1533.2 kms (952.7 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ESE
- Forrest, Australia - 1313.4 kms (816.1 miles) ESE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 368.3 kms (228.8 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1855.4 kms (1153 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) SSE