- The mean temperature in Geraldton, Western Australia is really warm at 21.35 °C (70.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
Weather Trend Graph for April in Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Geraldton, Western Australia Weather in April Discussion
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Geraldton, Western Australia:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1430.5 kms (888.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1766.7 kms (1097.8 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1018.2 kms (632.7 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 985.7 kms (612.5 miles) NNE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 795.5 kms (494.3 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1872.1 kms (1163.3 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1989.7 kms (1236.4 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1411.2 kms (877 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) ENE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 598.1 kms (371.6 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1533.2 kms (952.7 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ESE
- Forrest, Australia - 1313.4 kms (816.1 miles) ESE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 368.3 kms (228.8 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1855.4 kms (1153 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) SSE