Weather in April in Geraldton, Western Australia
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water is released during an average of 5 days.
- The mean temperature in Geraldton, Western Australia is really warm at 21.35 °C (70.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Geraldton, Western Australia Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Geraldton, Western Australia:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1430.5 kms (888.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1766.7 kms (1097.8 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1018.2 kms (632.7 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 985.7 kms (612.5 miles) NNE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 795.5 kms (494.3 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1872.1 kms (1163.3 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1989.7 kms (1236.4 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1411.2 kms (877 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) ENE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 598.1 kms (371.6 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1533.2 kms (952.7 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ESE
- Forrest, Australia - 1313.4 kms (816.1 miles) ESE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 368.3 kms (228.8 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1855.4 kms (1153 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) SSE