| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Geraldton, Western Australia in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 75.3mm (3in) of H2O tumbles during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Geraldton, Western Australia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Geraldton, Western Australia:
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1430.5 kms (888.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1766.7 kms (1097.8 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1018.2 kms (632.7 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 985.7 kms (612.5 miles) NNE
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 795.5 kms (494.3 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1872.1 kms (1163.3 miles) ENE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1989.7 kms (1236.4 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1411.2 kms (877 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) ENE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 598.1 kms (371.6 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1533.2 kms (952.7 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) ESE
- Forrest, Australia - 1313.4 kms (816.1 miles) ESE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 368.3 kms (228.8 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1855.4 kms (1153 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) SE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) SE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 753.4 kms (468.2 miles) SSE